HGV CLASS 1 TANKER DRIVERS, Buxton, £12.50 – £17.00 P/H, Mon – Fri with Nights Out
Posted on: 17th August 2021
HGV CLASS 1 TANKER DRIVERS, Transporting powder and granulated non-hazardous products, based in Buxton Cheshire
£12.50 – £17.00 PER HOUR
EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL
Abbey Logistics is recruiting for Class One HGV drivers in Buxton to support our bulk powder transport operation.
Drivers will be delivering bulk powders to customers throughout the U.K.
- £12.50 p/h Mon – Fri, (Overtime £13.50 p/h after nine hours)
- £15.00 p/h Saturday and £17.00 p/h Sunday
- Up to £100 per month performance bonus
- £26.20 nights out allowance
- SNAP parking or parking allowance if required
- UNCAPPED Earning Potential
- Mon – Fri Days with nights out
- To hold a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence
- Have no more than 6 penalty points
- Hold a valid DCPC Card
- Preferably tanker experience but JAUPT accredited driver training available for experienced Class 1 Drivers
- Free DCPC in house training during your employment
- Road tanker training if required
- Excellent Earning Potential
- Enhanced weekend and bank holiday rates
- Generous pension scheme
- Death in Service Payment
- Guaranteed hours
- Regular overtime
- 28 days paid holiday (includes 8 bank holidays)
- Driver medicals reimbursed
If you feel that you have what it takes to join the Abbey Logistics Team in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL; 07730 620345 OR EMAIL YOUR DETAILS TO CAREERS@ABBEYLOGISTICSGROUP.COM
WORKING AT ABBEY
Abbey Logistics Group is made up of three industry-leading divisions, bulk liquid, bulk powder and warehousing. Our business is based on exceptional talent, strong values and our people are the key to our success.
We have a proud record of accomplishment for identifying, attracting and developing the best talent in the logistics sector, which has enabled us to continue moving the business forward, growing with existing customers and attracting new business to the group.
The business is growing rapidly, and we are now the UK’s largest bulk food powder and liquids logistics provider and have diversified into other markets as our reputation for excellent customer service, best in class operations and our pro-active can-do spirit.