Class 1 Powder Tanker Driver – Middlewich, £12.50 – £17.00 P/H Monday – Friday with Nights Out
Posted on: 14th January 2021
Class 1 Powder Tanker Driver – Middlewich
The role of an Abbey Logistics Class One HGV tanker driver is to safely and efficiently deliver customer products using bulk road tankers throughout the UK and into Europe if the role requires.
- Based at Abbey’s depot in Middlewich
- Shift pattern available – Monday – Friday with Nights Out
- Guaranteed hours and regular overtime, uncapped earnings
- £12.50 per hour Mon – Fri (overtime at £13.50 after 9 hours)
- £15.00 P/H Saturdays £17.00 P/H Sundays
- Up to £100 per month performance bonus
- £26.20 nights out allowance and £20 Parking allowance
Some duties may involve:
- Be able to follow instructions in line with comprehensive company procedures and within strict industry guidelines.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
- Keeping your vehicle in good condition
- Ensuring your digital hand-held device records all circle checks and deliveries
- To hold a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence
- Have no more than 6 penalty points
- Hold a valid DCPC Card
- Structured two-week training program
- Full DCPC in house training during your employment
- Competitive salary
- Fuel bonus
- Guaranteed hours
- Nights out allowance
- Overtime available
- 28 days paid holiday (includes 8 bank holidays)
- Driver medicals reimbursed
- Online access to payslips and holiday booking
TO APPLY DIRECTLY, PLEASE COMPLETE OUR DRIVER APPLICATION FORM HERE
WORKING AT ABBEY
Abbey Logistics Group is made up of three industry-leading divisions operating at the highest level in their respective fields. Our business is based on exceptional talent and strong values and our people are the key to our success.
We have a proud record of accomplishment for identifying, attracting and developing the best talent in the logistics sector, which has enabled us to continue moving the business forward, growing with existing customers and attracting new business to the group.
The business is growing rapidly, doubling in size in the last three years. We are now the UK’s largest bulk food powder and liquids logistics provider and have diversified into other markets as our reputation for excellent customer service, best in class operations and our pro-active can-do spirit.
Joining us is an opportunity to challenge yourself and work in a competitive, exciting and highly rewarding industry.
We have created a positive environment and our people thrive on overcoming challenges and exceeding our customers’ expectations.